Click here to watch
This week, members of Congress visited Cuba, and some of them met face to face with its aging leader, Fidel Castro and his brother, Raul.
The 2009 Great Decisions episode, Cuba After Castro examines the future of U.S.-Cuba relations.
Julia Sweig, Director, Latin American Studies, Council on Foreign Relations
Sarah Stephens, Director, Center for Democracy in the Americas
Peter DeShazo, Director, Americas Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies
Susan Segal, President and CEO, Council of the Americas
Mauricio Claver-Carone, U.S.-Cuba Democracy PAC
- ► 2015 (626)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1043)
04/05 - 04/12
- From the Elected Members of the Cuban-American Com...
- On Cuba, Obama must first think of Latin America –...
- Don't Buy Your Ticket to Cuba Just Yet
- Cuba After Castro
- News Conference on U.S. Policy Toward Cuba
- Possible Cuba Policy Changes Spark Debate
- Congressional Black Caucus Members Should Have Vis...
- Debate on NPR
- Coddling Cuba
- Cuban PAC blasts CBC trip as 'embarrassment'
- Just when you think it can't possibly get worse......
- Lawmakers' Cuba concerns are misplaced
- Congressional Black Caucus Urged To Visit Afro-Cub...
- State Department Press Briefing - Ambassador Jeffr...
- Bail out Cuba? No way!
- ▼ 04/05 - 04/12 (16)