What?: Lunch - Discussion on the current state of human affairs in Cuba and a sneak peak of the new documentary "Cuba and the Elephant." With invited guests from the Congressional Legislative Staff Association.
When?: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 12:00pm
Where?: Capitol Visitor Center Room 208/209
Who?: All are welcome
Documentary creator Yesenia E. Alvarez Temoche, President of the Insituto Politico para la Libertad, Jon Perdue, Director of Latin America Programs at The Fund for American Studies, and Marc Wachtenheim, Director of the Cuba Development Initiative will present their findings on the political and social climate of Cuba. Presentation followed by a question and answer period.
RSVP to Erasmo Sanchez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
05/10 - 05/17
- Cuba Debated in New Mexico
- The Common DNA of Tyrannies, Pt. 2
- The Common DNA of Tyrannies
- The Senate's Nameless Cuban Journalists
- Solidarity with Cuban Writers and Journalists
- Unfortunately, This Is Not a Joke
- DepSec Steinberg's Own Words
- Apartheid's Merchants
- ATTENTION Senator Shameless
- Antunez Prepares For Stage Two of Protest
- The Most Selfish Member of Congress
- History Lesson for Insulza
- Senator Menendez Asks Tough Questions of OAS
- Secretary Clinton On Democracy In The Americas
- A Compelling Look at Cuba's Reality
- Radio Bolivar or Miranda?
- Frustration in Arkansas
- Berta Antunez on CNN (In Spanish)
- And At The Capitol Visitors Center...
- Today On The Hill
- Look Both Ways Before Crossing
- Memo to Castro: Freedom of the Press is Good
- Does This Sound Like a Vacation Destination?
- The Cuban Regime's Credibility Quandary
- Insulza, Castro's Regional Lobbyist
- How the End of East Germany Began
- Mother's Day Recognition
- 10 Years After Governor Ryan's Visit to Castro
- Meet the U.S. Chamber's Prospective Business Partn...
- ▼ 05/10 - 05/17 (29)