MADRID (AFP) -- Cuba has expelled Spanish intelligence agents who were tracking members of the Basque separatist group ETA on the communist island, a Spanish newspaper said Thursday.
NOTE: ETA stands for Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (Basque for "Basque Homeland and Freedom"), an armed Basque nationalist and separatist organization. ETA has killed over 800 individuals. The group is proscribed as a terrorist organization by both the Spanish and French authorities as well as the European Union as a whole, and the United States.
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
05/17 - 05/24
- The Cuban People's View On Migration
- What If Iran Was The World's Only Nuclear Nation?
- Menendez On Migration
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 6
- Migration Policy Background*
- Migration Talks On Deck
- Save What?
- Let The Cyber-Revolution Begin
- Senator Baucus' Trivialized "Facts"
- Petition For Aung San Suu Kyi's Release
- Antunez: A 21st Century Nelson Mandela
- Senator Lugar's Nuanced Stance On The OAS
- Attention Senator Baucus, Protect U.S. Farmers
- Another Serrano Tantrum
- NJ State Assembly: No Normalization With Cuba
- Congressional Dear Colleague
- In The Senate Record
- The 107th Anniversary of the Republic of Cuba
- The Impact Of Tourism In Cuba
- U.S. Cop Killer Remains In Cuba
- Watch Yesterday's Cuba Solidarity Event
- Cuba Continues To Aid Terrorists
- Attention (Again) Senator Shameless
- True Independence For Cuba
- Congressman Meek Offers Antunez Support
- Clinton: No OAS For Castro
- In the Congressional Record
- Congressman Tiahrt On CAMBIO
- Kendrick on Cuban Independence
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 5
- Global Cuba Solidarity Movement
- Even Jim Cramer Is Bearish On Havana
- Cuba's Opposition Rejects OAS Efforts
- Cuba Event Tomorrow
- Cuban Church Leader Faces Trial
- Attention Chamber and Farm Bureau!
- Death Toll In Cuba's Prisons
- An Endearing Description
- 50 Years Of A Failed Policy
- The Spirit of Jose Marti
- Cuba Is 91.5 Times More Repressive Than China
- Will The Lights Stay On At the OAS?
- Cuba's Online Superstar
- Reformers From Within?
- The Bipolar Mr. Castro
- Memo to Cargill: Just Wait And See What Castro Has...
- The Day The West Betrayed Democracy
- ▼ 05/17 - 05/24 (47)