Noelia Pedreza said her husband, serving a 20-year sentence, was taken to the Dr. Gustavo Aldereguía Lima hospital in Cienfuegos in a “delicate state” of health.
- ► 2013 (471)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
06/07 - 06/14
- A Selection, Not An Election
- Cambodia, Laos Off Ex-Im Bank Blacklist; Cuba Rema...
- Iran's (and Cuba's) Genie in the Bottle
- The Privileged Children of Dictators
- Regime "Cries Wolf" on Rations
- The Sinn Fein Spy Twist
- Lessons From Cuban Spy Case
- Political Prisoner Hospitalized
- Are These Reasonable Negotiating Partners?
- Britain's Classic Marxist
- In the Animal Farm
- The Implications of "Abourezk v. Reagan"
- An Email to Orbitz
- Demand Release of Ill Political Prisoner
- How to Subvert the U.N. Human Rights Council
- Cuban Spies Can't "Sail Home"
- Cuba's Jews Support Travel Ban
- Gwendolyn Myers and Riggs Bank
- Anyone Want to Buy Some Cuban Debt?
- Memo to South Dakota Delegation
- Attention Delahunt, 30 Pastors Arrested
- Pittsburgh's Right On Point (On Cuba)
- Have Chavez-Ortega Outflanked the U.S.?
- Hillary on Security Clearances
- The Curious Mention of the Arms Embargo
- Is Insulza the Ultimate Masochist?
- Attack on Democratic Principles
- Rogues Use Journalists As Pawns
- Can Senator Dorgan Bailout Castro's Oil Projects?
- The Dysfunctional OAS Family
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 8
- With Unity of Purpose
- ▼ 06/07 - 06/14 (32)