Iranian dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's newly-designated Defense Minister is on Interpol's "wanted" list for the 1994 bombing of a Jewish center in Argentina.
According to the BBC, Interpol has confirmed it has a "red notice" for Ahmad Vahidi for the Buenos Aires attack that killed 85 people.
Interpol uses "red notices" to inform its 187 member countries that an arrest warrant has been issued for an individual by a judicial authority.
Vahidi should arrested and tried for this terrorist attack.
This shocking news highlights the importance of Interpol listings and warrants, which begs the question:
Why hasn't the U.S. Department of Justice -- in either the Bush or Obama Administrations -- presented Interpol with an arrest warrant for three Cuban Air Force officials indicted for the 1996 murder of four U.S. nationals over international waters?
This involves the February 24, 1996 shoot-down of two unarmed, U.S.-registered civilian planes by Cuban MIG fighter jets.
Charged in the indictment were Ruben Martinez Puente, who was the head of the Cuban Air Force, and Lorenzo Alberto Perez-Perez and Francisco Perez-Perez, who were the Cuban MIG pilots that shot-down the planes.
The indictment returned by a U.S. federal grand jury charges these Cuban military officials with one count of conspiracy to kill U.S. nationals, two counts of destruction of aircraft, and four counts of murder.
Historic justice will prevail over these tyrants.
- ► 2013 (555)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
08/16 - 08/23
- Venezuelans Resist Chavez Indoctrination
- Joke Reflects Tragic Reality
- Trade Trumped Victims of Libyan Terror
- Iran, Cuba, Interpol (and Murder)
- Quote of the Week
- Raul's Private Marxist Farming
- Freedom Trumps Fruit Shortage
- Cuban Vice-President's Son Detained
- The Juanes Challenge Has Been Set
- Let's Talk About Family Separation
- May Afghan Democracy Trump Terror
- Cuba and the Surreal OAS
- Catholic Bishops Lose Another Follower
- Raul Castro's Political Philosophy
- More Gay Arrests (And Still No Mariela)
- Senator Webb's Trip to (Cuba-Like) Burma
- Pastor's Wife Faces Political Trial Today
- Paya Challenges the U.N. and O.A.S.
- One-Track Minds on Ag $ales to Castro
- The FARC, Fidel and Juanes Contradiction
- Quote(s) of the Week
- The Pain of an Unjustly Imprisoned Father
- ▼ 08/16 - 08/23 (22)