Whether on the island or in exile, regardless of generation, politics, race or music preference, Cuban punk rocker Gorki Aguila is a unifying figure due to his outstanding courage and conviction to call the Castro regime for what it is:
A repressive dictatorship.
But don't believe me, this picture from yesterday's record signing is worth 1,000 words.
Let's hope Juanes is taking notes.
- ► 2016 (374)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
09/20 - 09/27
- Congressional Report on Honduran Situation
- The Permanent Coup d' Etat
- Absurdity of the Week
- The Food and Freedom Campaign
- Chavez Taunts Obama
- Tyrants Are Liars, Exiles Aren't Crazy
- Who Benefited From Juanes Concert?
- Gorki's Record Signing Party Tonight!
- Juanes Experiences Castro's 1984
- State Department Denies Alarcon Visa
- What Castro Wants is Tourism
- Cuban-American Voting Trends
- Congressional Support for Easing Sanctions?
- Is This Who We Want to Normalize Relations With?
- Crossing Paths in Havana Airport
- Unilateral Concessions Don't Work
- The Morning After (With or Without Juanes)
- Congressional Cuba Forum Today
- The Reality Behind the Facade
- Gorki Unites All Cubans
- A Tale of Two Musicians
- ▼ 09/20 - 09/27 (21)