Also, the Quote of the Week:
"There is a great deal of concern and protest from the governments of Latin America, North America and Europe about what is happening in Honduras, but at the same time, there's a great deal of silence and complicity towards the permanent coup d'etat by the Cuban regime against its people.
In the world one only hears about what is taking place in the U.S. Naval Base in Guantanamo, but the terror against citizens and the degrading and inhumane practices in the prisons that we are condemning, are taking place in the other Guantanamo, the one no one talks about, which encompasses all of Cuba."
- Oswaldo Payá Sardiñas, head of the Christian Liberation Movement (MCL) in a statement expressing concern over the conditions of Cuba's political prisoners, September 25, 2009.
- ► 2014 (855)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
09/20 - 09/27
- Congressional Report on Honduran Situation
- The Permanent Coup d' Etat
- Absurdity of the Week
- The Food and Freedom Campaign
- Chavez Taunts Obama
- Tyrants Are Liars, Exiles Aren't Crazy
- Who Benefited From Juanes Concert?
- Gorki's Record Signing Party Tonight!
- Juanes Experiences Castro's 1984
- State Department Denies Alarcon Visa
- What Castro Wants is Tourism
- Cuban-American Voting Trends
- Congressional Support for Easing Sanctions?
- Is This Who We Want to Normalize Relations With?
- Crossing Paths in Havana Airport
- Unilateral Concessions Don't Work
- The Morning After (With or Without Juanes)
- Congressional Cuba Forum Today
- The Reality Behind the Facade
- Gorki Unites All Cubans
- A Tale of Two Musicians
- ▼ 09/20 - 09/27 (21)