A decade ago, Cuban intelligence recruited a U.S. website operator, Robert Kelly, that appeared to be sympathetic to the Castro regime.
Kelly turned out to be a double agent, which would then inform the FBI of his contacts and activities.
According to the Nuevo Herald, Cuban intelligence assigned him one main task:
To target and discredit -- by all means possible -- U.S. Members of Congress of Cuban descent, particularly South Florida Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Lincoln and Mario Diaz-Balart.
- ► 2013 (451)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
10/25 - 11/01
- Spain's Groveling $elf-Interest
- Cuban Intelligence Targets Congressmen
- Raul "the Reformer" Emulates Louis XVI
- Amb. Susan Rice's Remarks at the U.N.
- The U.N. Never Disappoints
- Chavez Seeks Midas Touch (For Himself)
- Environmental (or Ideological) Defense Fund?
- Another Classic U.N. Hypocrisy
- The Office of (Anti) Computerization?
- Religious Freedom Report Released
- Deaths (Murder) in Castro's Prisons
- Bobby Rush to the Rescue
- The Cuban People's View of Havana
- Welcome to Castro's 545 Prisons
- ▼ 10/25 - 11/01 (14)