The T-Shirt below reads (in Spanish):
"I may continue to be imprisoned physically, but I am a FREE man in spirit and conscience."
- Dr. Darsi Ferrer
Dr. Ferrer was designated this week as an Amnesty International prisoner of conscience.
- ► 2013 (471)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
02/28 - 03/07
- The Case Against Unilateral Concessions
- Cartoon of the Week
- He Could Die at Any Time
- Travel Bill Passed Congress
- Zapata Dies, Fidel Trembles
- They Will Never be Forgotten
- The Eagle Has Landed
- Media Group Holds Castro Responsible
- Truth About the "Travel Ban"
- Please Take a Moment
- Orlando's Death Has Many Culprits
- Cuba Policy in the Finance Committee
- Americans Support U.S. Policy Towards Cuba
- The High Stakes of Freedom's Struggle
- Now That's Punk
- More on the "Enslavement" Suit
- From Political Prisoner to President
- Canada's Must-Read Editorial
- New Hunger Striker in Danger
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 17
- Who Killed Orlando Zapata?
- Havanatur's Funds Targeted
- Los Angeles Times Editorial Board
- Indicted Terrorists Plotted From Cuba
- The Return of Gorki
- Promoting Disrespectful Tourism
- Viva Zapata!
- Military Dictatorship on the Spot
- T-Shirt of the Week
- New Amnesty Prisoner of Conscience
- President of the European Parliament
- ▼ 02/28 - 03/07 (31)
- ► 2009 (933)