While the Agriculture Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives holds a hearing on business transactions with Castro's repressive dictatorship, the U.S. Senate honors the life and sacrifice of Cuban pro-democracy leader Orlando Zapata Tamayo.
What side do you want to be on?
Click on the images to read the Senate Resolution.
- ► 2015 (338)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
03/07 - 03/14
- The Sanctions "Scapegoat"
- Solidarność With Farinas
- Jerry Moran's Exceptionalist Arrogance
- Internet Enemies
- "Hearing" Themselves Talk
- Alimport's Blackmail
- State Releases New Human Rights Report
- European Parliament Condemns Castro Regime
- U.S. Senate Honors Orlando Zapata Tamayo
- Speaking Truth to the Chamber
- Reject "Business as Usual"
- Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité
- Learning From Farm Lobby Mistakes
- Where Are They Now?
- Campaign for Alan Gross's Release
- Quote of a Lifetime
- Setting the Internet Record Straight
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- International Women's Day
- Castro's 100 Basque Terrorists
- Free Online Services Licensed
- The Imminent Collapse of Cuba's Regime?
- Why We Shouldn't Adopt Canada's Policy
- 30 Global NGOs Appeal for Youth Activist
- A Beacon of Middle East Democracy?
- ▼ 03/07 - 03/14 (25)
- ► 2009 (933)