Despite the constant fear of repression, the Cuban people are unequivocally demanding CAMBIO ("CHANGE").
From the cities:
To the countryside:
In this last picture, the sign indicates a local CDR ("Committee for the Defense of the Revolution") branch -- the Castro regime's "neighborhood watch" authority.
- ► 2013 (465)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
05/23 - 05/30
- At Risk of Permanent Disability
- Point of the Week
- Criticism of "Pedro Pan" Documentary
- Obama's National Security Strategy
- Lobbying for Repression Profits
- More Activism (and Repression)
- Time for CAMBIO
- This is Not a Game of Risk
- No Due Process for Jailed American
- Release Them All
- Politico Playlist
- From Paris With Love
- Is Venezuela a State-Sponsor of Terror?
- Congressional Dear Colleague
- "Political" Art to Cheer
- The FARC's Geopolitical Base
- Chairman Castro's Dog
- Charlie Crist on Cuba Policy
- Getting Advice From BP
- A Victory for Zapata, Fariñas & the Ladies
- A Hint of Leadership?
- The State-Church Monologue
- Fariñas: Ball is on Castro's Court
- ▼ 05/23 - 05/30 (23)
- ► 2009 (933)