Case and point made by Babalu Blog's Alberto de la Cruz:
To the Vatican, it seems that not all forced expulsions are alike.
When it comes to Cuban prisoners of conscience being forcibly expelled from the island, it is viewed as an act that promotes "social harmony."
However, when the French government expels gypsies who are in France illegally, it is a heinous violation of human rights that hearkens back to the days of the Nazi holocaust.
- ► 2016 (384)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
08/29 - 09/05
- As Cash Flow Rises, So Does Repression
- Raul's Red Window-Dressing
- More Dissidents Arrested Than Released
- From The White House
- The Ghost of Reinaldo Arenas
- Cuba Visitors Wear Horse Blinders
- Spain Cozies Up to Castro
- Gays Take Castro to International Court
- Non-Government Regulated Church Leader Arrested
- No Travel to 'Terrorist' Countries
- How About Reconciling With Hitler's Germany?
- The Facts on Cuba Travel
- Stop the Ag Hype
- The Political Prisoner Reality
- Are Castro's Banks Safe for Foreigners?
- Our Man in Caracas
- Castro Expands Apartheid System
- Eight New Dissident Arrests
- The Church's Hypocrisy
- Another "Crazy" Coincidence?
- ▼ 08/29 - 09/05 (20)
- ► 2009 (933)