U.S. Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY) seems to think murderous dictators are a popular fundraising tool.
This past summer, Hinchey hosted a "Maurice Goes to Cuba Event" to raise money for his Congressional race.
The invitation (seen below) features Hinchey's friendship and efforts on behalf of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro.
Perhaps for his next event, he's considering Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong Il.
- ► 2016 (647)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
09/12 - 09/19
- Only Castro-Supporters Need Apply
- 'No Cigar' to Cuba Measure?
- Trouble in Ithaca
- Passing Nuclear Secrets to Chavez
- First Time (Since 1995, That Is)
- Concessions Would Only Embolden Castro
- True Reforms Require Rights
- Barbarians at the Gate
- Don't Change Tack on Cuba
- Foreign Relations Chairman Menendez?
- Economic Reform vs. Temporary Survival
- Cuba's State-Directed Self-Employment
- One Million New Cuban Barbers?
- Banished Prisoners: Don't Relax EU Policy
- Congressman Uses Fidel for Fundraiser
- Quote of the Month
- L'Audace de Fidel
- The Cyclone of Guantanamo
- The Liars Tribe
- ▼ 09/12 - 09/19 (19)
- ► 2009 (933)