Since the Castro regime won't let Cuban punk rock group, Porno Para Ricardo, play concerts in public arenas.
And since the regime's neighborhood watch units, known as Committee's for Defense of the Revolution (CDR), won't let regular Cubans listen to Porno Para Ricardo's music.
Then, Porno Para Ricardo is taking their music to the CDR's.
That's right. This Saturday, Porno Para Ricardo begins a city-wide concert tour of the Castro regime's CDRs -- neighborhood by neighborhood. It's sure to be the best (and longest) concert tour in Cuban history.
It's called the "I'm Breaking My CDR's Heart" tour.
Now that's punk!
- ► 2014 (1118)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
11/21 - 11/28
- The Absurd U.N. Results Are In
- Cuban Punk Band Detained and Threatened
- Tyrants Will Never Play Nice
- Cardinal Ortega Snubs Prisoners (He Exiled)
- Was Sending Elian Back the "Right Thing To Do"?
- We Give Thanks
- The Myth of "Raul the Reformer"
- Does Obama Administration Support Cuba's Dissident...
- The Punkest Concert Tour in History
- Nobody is Safe in Castro's Circle
- Online Poll Doesn't Pass Laugh Test
- Does Trickle-Down Work in Totalitarianism?
- Cuba Cuts Workers, Expands Security Forces
- Castro Endorses Homophobic Policy
- ▼ 11/21 - 11/28 (14)
- ► 2009 (933)