The pictures below capture the "response" that a group of peaceful Cuban dissidents got from the Castro regime for simply signing a document ("Futuro Para Cuba"), which peacefully asks for political freedoms and reforms.
Please note that these extraordinarily courageous Cubans were not inspired -- let alone assisted in way -- by American academic or religious travelers.
More "reform" you can't believe in.
- ► 2013 (466)
- ► 2012 (1158)
01/16 - 01/23
- "Self-Employment" for Castro's Elite
- Members Asked About Dealings With Castro
- Yoani Questions the Cardinal's Motives
- Castro's "Response" to Political Advocacy
- Legislation to Sanction Spain's Repsol
- Is Wet Foot/Dry Foot Totally Broken?
- Challenging Obama's Cuba Policy Rationale
- Young Political Prisoner Being Abused
- Wrong Time to Please Castro
- Third Most Repressed Economy in the World
- U.S. Sadly Helping Castro With "China Model"
- Concern Over Travel Loopholes
- Quote(s) of the Month
- Obama Slaps Cuba's Political Prisoners
- Let's Make a Bet
- Castro Regime Persecutes Protestants
- Quote of the Day
- Kudos to Harry Reid
- Obama's Latest Gift To Castro
- The Economics of Obama's New Cuba Policy
- Do Sanctions Help Castro?
- Bad Politico Calculus
- If You Give Something, Get Something
- On This Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Dodging (Congress) and the Embargo
- Attention All Cuba Travelers
- ▼ 01/16 - 01/23 (26)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)