Yesterday, U.S. President Barack Obama extended the national emergency declared vis-a-vis the Government of Cuba on February 24, 1996.
Click on the letters to read.
Furthermore, President Obama declared a national emergency vis-a-vis the Government of Libya and announced the application of new sanctions.
- ► 2016 (607)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
02/20 - 02/27
- Rights Are Not Negotiable
- Two National Emergencies
- The Dictator's Useful Idiots
- Cuba Oil Drilling Delayed (Yet Again)
- Targeting Officials Complicit in Abuses
- This Afternoon in Calle Ocho
- Obama on Anniversary of OZT's Death
- List of Detained Activists
- Menendez On Anniversary of OZT’s Death
- Castro Unleashes the Hounds
- From the State Department
- We Are All Orlando Zapata Tamayo
- Protests Gear Up in Cuba
- Amnesty: Stop Harassing OZT's Family
- Regime Change for Egypt, Reform for Libya?
- Is Castro Aiding Gaddafi's Genocide?
- Political Unrest in Cuba
- Responding to a Reader
- On this Presidents Day
- Saif (and Raul) "the Reformers"
- Substitute Libya for Cuba
- A Nobel Cause
- The Militarization of Raul
- Why Cuba Remains a State-Sponsor of Terror
- ▼ 02/20 - 02/27 (24)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)