"[W]e cannot stand idly by when a tyrant tells his people that there will be no mercy, and his forces step up their assaults on cities like Benghazi and Misurata, where innocent men and women face brutality and death at the hands of their own government."
-- U.S. President Barack Obama, remarks on military action in Libya, March 20, 2011
- ► 2013 (451)
- ► 2012 (1158)
03/20 - 03/27
- Can the Arab Spring Bloom in Cuba?
- Repression's Antidote: The Panic Button
- The Force of Intimidation
- Castro and Kim Summon Their Favorite President
- Another Congressional Boondoggle to Cuba
- From the State Department
- Are North Korean (Cuban) "Laws" Legitimate?
- Socialist Minister: Castro's are "Lost Cause"
- Here Come the Cyber Warriors
- The Sound of Cuba's Media Crickets
- Learning the Hard Way
- Assad Feels the Heat
- Bendixen Wants to Sell You a Remittance
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 26
- On Cuban (and Libyan) Laws
- Obama on Cuba (from Chile)
- Youth Going Wild (for Freedom)
- Keep an Eye on the Castros
- Message to Tyrants
- ▼ 03/20 - 03/27 (19)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)