From the U.S.-Cuba Democracy PAC:
The Castro regime has just announced the simultaneous conviction and sentencing of American development worker Alan Gross to 15 years in prison.
It's unlikely a coincidence that the Castro regime makes this announcement on a Saturday afternoon, as the world's attention is focused on the natural disasters ravaging Japan.
Alan Gross has already been held by the Castro regime without charges or trial for 14 months for helping the island's Jewish community connect to the Internet.
The time has come for the Obama Administration to turn its rhetoric into tangible repercussions against the Castro regime. It must make unquestionably clear to rogue regimes that American hostage taking is unacceptable and will not reap dividends.
- ► 2014 (962)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
03/06 - 03/13
- USCD PAC Statement on Alan Gross
- White House on Alan Gross
- USINT on Alan Gross
- Amnesty's Newest Prisoner of Conscience
- Dr. Biscet is Finally Home
- That'll be Quite a Day
- Unity, Leadership and Respect
- Bringing Down Chavez
- A Transformational Year For Cuba Policy
- Petrobras Leaves Castro Oil-less
- A Lesson in Civility for Castro's Thugs
- Twit of the Day
- Castro's American Hostage
- Guilty Consciences Prevail
- Hillary and Michelle on Yoani
- Yoani Out-Tweets Fidel
- Freudian Slip on Cuba Travel
- On the Right Side of History
- Time for a New Trick
- U.N. Still Denied Access to Castro's Jails
- Five-Year Sentence for NEW Political Prisoner
- Overlooking a Ferry Important Fact
- The Ivy League of Tyrants
- Things That Make You Go Hmmmm
- Is USAID's Cuba Program "Ineffective"?
- ▼ 03/06 - 03/13 (25)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)