Last week, during U2's concert in Miami, Bono dedicated a song to Cuban pro-democracy leader Dr. Oscar Elias Biscet.
It seems Bono's praise and Dr. Biscet's celebrity power has frazzled Cuba's dictatorship.
This week, Dr. Biscet was ordered to check-in monthly with the Castro regime's police -- a tool of intimidation.
But as Bono proclaimed: "We are watching!"
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
07/03 - 07/10
- For Mariela, All Gays Are Not Equal
- A Historic Flashback
- The "Rehabilitated" Cubans
- Cubans Will Be Able to Purchase Ladas
- Cuban Troops in Venezuela?
- Castro Advises Chavez: Attack Women
- In Fear of Biscet (and Bono)
- Castro's Blind Eye to Human Trafficking
- The Continuous Black Spring
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 33
- Castro Scrambles for Gaddafi
- Obama Licenses Corporate Jets to Cuba
- Chavez's P.R. Man: Bill Delahunt
- Here Come the Oil "Experts"
- Political Arrests More Than Double
- ▼ 07/03 - 07/10 (15)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)