"The heirs to the East German communists have not managed to move away from the German Democratic Republic (GDR). The more they fawn over Fidel Castro, the more disrespect they show towards the Cuban population."
-- Editorial, Germany's Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, on the Left Party's praise of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro on his 85th birthday, 8/22/11
- ► 2013 (560)
- ► 2012 (1158)
08/21 - 08/28
- New Videos: Crowds Defend Pro-Democracy Activists
- Four Women Speak the Unspeakable
- Senator Rubio at the Reagan Library
- Obama Dithers, Castro Represses
- Case in Point
- Pitbull Talks Cuba (and Represents)
- Treasury on J.P. Morgan Sanctions Violations
- How to Rattle the "Experts"
- Sending Uncensored News to Cuba
- Odebrecht Rejected for Support of Tyrant
- The "Success" of U.S. Policy Towards China
- New Video: Protest in Capitol Building
- The Fearless Ladies
- Female Activists Missing After Capitol Protest
- Are Libyan Rebels Anti-American?
- Is Cuba Next?
- A Must-See Video
- Quote of the Week
- Cuba's Bogus Statistics
- Amnesty: Stop Violence Against Ladies in White
- Gaddafi and Castro May Soon Be Reunited
- Confronting (Syria, Libya) vs. Appeasing (Cuba, Ir...
- The End of Gaddafi
- Amend the Cuban Adjustment Act
- ▼ 08/21 - 08/28 (24)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)