From yesterday's vigil at the Cuban Interests Section in Washington, D.C., for the release of the Castro regime's American hostage, Alan Gross:
"His only intention was to help the small Jewish communities in Cuba, nothing more. I believe that the Cubans know this, and we remain hopeful that Alan will be able to come home soon," said his wife Judy Gross.
"I don't know what point the Cuban government is trying to make, but they should understand point, the message they're sending to the rest of the world. And that point is that they fear freedom and they refuse to do the humanitarian thing," said U.S. Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD).
- ► 2013 (455)
- ► 2012 (1158)
09/18 - 09/25
- Must See: "I Protest"
- From Yesterday's Vigil
- An Imminent Crackdown
- Quote of the Last Two and a Half Years
- Syria's James Cason
- CABA Holds Capitol Hill Briefing
- Countries of Grave Human Rights Concern
- Cuban Political Prisoner Testimony at Global NGO S...
- A Lesson for Miami-Dade County
- Declassified DipNote on Cuban Spies
- Castro Defends Iran's Nuclear Program
- Dr. Biscet's Testimony of Torture
- Cuban Spies Sold U.S. Intel to Iraq
- Aren't Cubans People Too?
- Vigils for Alan Gross
- Speaking Gibberish (About Despots)
- Quote of the Week
- Raul Castro's Personal Nod to Odebrecht
- The True "Ambassadors for Freedom"
- ▼ 09/18 - 09/25 (19)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)