If you haven't seen the documentary "Cuba y los Elefantes" (subtitled in English), please take some time to do so (below) over the weekend.
It was filmed by Peru's Institute for Political Freedom and contains some of the best interviews with Cuban pro-democracy leaders, including Dr. Darsi Ferrer, Jorge Luis Garcia Perez "Antunez" and many others.
It's also a great wake-up call to the realities of Castro's Cuba.
- ► 2013 (455)
- ► 2012 (1158)
09/04 - 09/11
- When Will Castro's Advocates File Disclosures?
- A Weekend Wake-Up Call
- Quote of the Week
- Jim Cason's Refreshing Approach
- Leading Opposition Members Arrested
- BBC Catches Repression on Video
- Miami-Dade County Should be Ashamed
- Richardson Snubbed (or Theatrics?)
- At Least 55 More Political Arrests Today
- Will Cuba's Dissidents Save Alan Gross?
- Richardson Enjoys Castro's Welcome Cigar
- Brutal Crackdown of Peaceful Activists
- In Memory of Julio Ruiz Pitaluga
- "People-to-Castro" Travel
- Castro Laps 2010 Repression
- Conceding How Tourism Funds Castro's Military
- Are Castro, Chavez and Gaddafi Rational Actors?
- CBC Members Snub Cuban Freedom Fighters
- Havana's Accreditation Requirements
- More Ladies in White Arrested Today
- Amnesty Demands Release of Dissidents
- Castro Rejects Free Libya, Welcomes Iran
- ▼ 09/04 - 09/11 (22)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)