Like everything in life, it's important to find the positive -- even in the most negative of situations.
So believe it or not, we have found a positive in the Washington Post's baseless, negative and historically naive attack on whether U.S. Senator Marco Rubio is truly a Cuban "exile."
And that is:
We never thought we'd see the day in which the media would consider it so "chic" to be a Cuban exile.
Of course, we always knew.
- ► 2015 (848)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
10/16 - 10/23
- Castro Rewards Ukrainian Repression
- Political Cartoon of the Week
- Understanding the Cuban Exile Experience
- Gadhafi's Friend(s) to the Death
- Finding a Positive in the WashPo's Attack
- Remembering Celia
- My Family's Flight from Castro
- Before Reading a Havana News Bureau Story...
- "Gotcha" Reporting At Its Worst
- Heading to Texas
- The Future Accounted for the Past
- Picture of the Month
- A Very Bad Day for Brutal Dictators
- Rubio Letter to Secretary Clinton
- Lady of Valor
- The Same "New" Story of Cuba Drilling
- Over 20 "Ladies in White" Arrested
- Must-Read: Punk Rockers for a Free Cuba!
- Obama's Cuba Appeasement
- Record-Shattering Repression in Cuba
- Honoring Laura Pollan
- Here Come "The Ladies in White"
- Castro Arrests His Long-Time Creditors
- In the Congressional Record
- Connie Mack Nails It on Cuba Policy
- Tongue-Tied at State
- Obama's Efforts Have Fallen Flat
- ▼ 10/16 - 10/23 (27)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)