Mitt Romney: "Cuba Will be Free Because of the Courage and Sacrifice of Dissidents Like Wilman Villar"
Boston, MA – Mitt Romney today made the following statement on the death of Wilman Villar:
“The Castro regime is responsible for the death of Wilman Villar, just as it is responsible for the death of Orlando Zapata Tamayo, and countless other brave prisoners of conscience that the world might never know. Those of us who believe in freedom and cherish democracy must do our part to tell Wilman’s story and denounce the injustices and cruelties of the Castro tyranny. Wilman’s ultimate sacrifice requires that we renew our solidarity with Cuba’s heroic pro-democracy movement. Cuba will be free because of the courage and sacrifice of dissidents like Wilman Villar. His young wife and family are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- ► 2013 (455)
01/15 - 01/22
- Dissident’s Death Highlights Repression
- House Investigates Smithsonian's Cuba Trips
- A Heartbreaking Quote
- Obama on the Death of Wilman Villar
- Romney on the Death of Wilman Villar
- Amnesty: Regime Responsible for Wilman's Death
- Menendez on the Death of Wilman Villar
- Ros-Lehtinen on the Death of Wilman Villar
- Rubio on the Death of Wilman Villar
- Diaz-Balart on the Death of Wilman Villar
- Rivera on the Death of Wilman Villar
- Cuban Hunger Striker Died Last Night
- Romney: Obama Has Failed on Chavez
- Who Cares About Wilman Villar Mendoza?
- Cuba Ranks 177 of 179 in Economic Freedom
- A Fair Assessment of "Reforms"
- Tune In to "From Washington Al Mundo"
- Castro Regime Murders (Another) Gay Cuban
- Are Burma's Reforms Comparable to Castro's?
- The Tragic Case of Wilman Villar
- Urgent: Cuban Hunger Striker Near Death
- Those Crazy Authoritarians
- Guantanamo of the New York Times
- Stop the Appeasement
- ▼ 01/15 - 01/22 (24)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)