His name is Andres Carrion Alvarez.
He is 38-years old and remains missing since courageously calling for "freedom" and "down with Communism" at Pope Benedict XVI's Mass in Santiago de Cuba.
Carrion Alvarez was violently removed from the premises by Castro's secret police.
Thanks to Hablalo Sin Miedo, he has been identified.
Now it's important that he is not forgotten.
- ► 2016 (547)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
03/25 - 04/01
- Must Read: No to Fraudulent Change
- The "Transformative" Power of Travel
- Quote of the Week
- The Genie Has Long Left Castro's Bottle
- Have You Seen This Courageous Man?
- Dissidents Disappointed by Church
- From the Newest "Dancing With the Stars"
- Where Hip-Hop is a Crime
- A Sad Trip to Cuba
- Raul Castro Gets Dissed
- An Elitist Archbishop
- Imprisoned Cuban-American Warns Travelers
- The Shameful Rationale
- From Today's Diane Rehm Show
- It's Official
- UPDATED: Arrests, Threats and Disappearances
- Red Cross Violates Fundamental Principles
- Pope Speaks, Regime Answers
- A Good Summary of Day One
- Havana's Newest Press Correspondent
- A Courageous Cry for Help
- Blessed Are Those Who Get a Cuban Visa
- Castro Cuts SMS and Internet Service
- Recommendations for Pope Benedict XVI
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Arrests, Arrests and More Arrests
- Why Castro Prohibits Social Media
- Who Do Sanctions Hurt?
- Analyzing This Week's Papal Visit
- Speaking Out Against Evil
- ▼ 03/25 - 04/01 (30)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)