Tune in today to "From Washington al Mundo" for a conversation on Latin America, the Middle East and the upcoming U.S. elections with former U.S. Senator Norm Coleman (R-MN).
During his tenure in the Senate, Coleman was Chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere and Ranking Member of the Near East Subcommittee. He is currently the Chairman of the American Action Network.
"From Washington al Mundo" is broadcast live on Sirius-XM's Cristina Radio (Channel 146) from 4-5 p.m. (EST) and rebroadcast on Friday from 4-5 p.m. (EST).
- ► 2013 (475)
06/10 - 06/17
- Encourage Citizen Reporting in Cuba
- Obama Should Stand Against Cuban Repression
- Nearly Two Dozen Ladies in White Imprisoned
- Speaking Truth to Cuba’s Despots
- Iranian Drones and Russian Kalashnikovs
- Health of American Hostage Worsens
- The Testimony That Enraged Castro
- Menendez & Rubio Talk With Antunez Upon Release
- Castro Official At Senate Hearing Revealed
- Thank You, President Uribe
- WSJ: Antunez's Courage, Castro's Payback
- Nelson Letter on Antunez's Arrest
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Must Watch: CNN Report on Antunez's Arrest
- European NGO's Call for Antunez's Release
- ING to Pay $619 Million for Sanctions Violations
- Chairman Kerry Statement on Antunez's Arrest
- Must Watch: On the Senate Floor
- Menendez Calls For Visa Ban and Investigation of A...
- Rubio Calls for Antunez's Release
- Mack Calls for Antunez's Release
- Ros-Lehtinen Calls for Antunez's Release
- Rivera Calls for Antunez's Release
- Senate Witness Arrested and Brutally Beaten
- Jacobson's Defense of the Indefensible
- O'Grady: Castro Endorses Obama
- Hiding Behind "Daddy"
- Repression Steadily on the Rise
- ▼ 06/10 - 06/17 (28)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)