In Havana Times:
Cuban Military Officers Visiting North Korea
A high-level Cuban military delegation arrived in Pyongyang yesterday on an official visit to the Democratic Popular Republic of Korea, reports the Prensa Latina news agency.
The delegation from the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Cuba, headed by its vice minister General Joaquin Quinta Sola, engaged in talks with representatives of the Popular Army of Korea, led by the Deputy Minister Yun Tong Hyon.
- ► 2013 (477)
09/02 - 09/09
- Romney Memo on Obama's Foreign Policy "Failures"
- That Pesky Totalitarianism
- Must-Watch: #Cryfreedom Cuba
- Religious Persecution Persists in Cuba
- Kudos to Senator Rubio and OFAC
- There (Carter) Goes Again
- Cuba and North Korea Expand Military Ties
- Not the Intent of the Cuban Adjustment Act
- The "Reform" Storyline
- That Son-of-a-Castro
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Doing Odebrecht's Bidding in Havana
- On the DNC Floor
- Colombia's Gamble
- 538 Political Arrests in August
- DNC Platform on Cuba
- Travelers "Shocked" by Castro's New Tax
- Propaganda Tours to Cuba
- Obama Should Require Reciprocity for "Cultural Exc...
- The Sad Truth "From Havana"
- ▼ 09/02 - 09/09 (20)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)