The pictures below are of 60-year old Cuban pro-democracy activist Maria Montes Pinon.
On December 15th, she was violently assaulted by a state security agent with a blunt object.
She has needed over 30 stitches on her skull.
See for yourself.
- ► 2013 (453)
12/16 - 12/23
- U.S. Policy for Cuba: Libertad
- Note to State: Mariela Castro is Now "Official"
- Bye Bye Alarcon
- Rubio Threatens to Hold Hagel
- Must-See: Forbidden Voices
- Castro's Problem With Women
- Glaring Contradictions and Revisionist History
- Will Bankrupt Spain Subsidize Havana Travel?
- How Badly Does Castro Need Chavez, Pt. 2?
- Pictures Speak for Themselves
- 207 Political Arrests in 24 Hours
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Quote of the Week
- The Truth in the Deaths of Paya and Cepero
- Paya's Family on Carromero's Repatriation
- ▼ 12/16 - 12/23 (15)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)