Will they bring Angel [Carromero] on Iberia? Will he come in handcuffs? Will he continue denying the first version that he and Aron (Modig) gave about the events on 7/22 or will he continue to be willing to serve an unjust sentence, despite being innocent, in his own country? Will the Spanish government be capable of keeping Angel in jail knowing, as they know, his innocence? Will that be the price to pay to keep its economic interests in Cuba? Will Angel's friends and colleagues in the new generation of the [governing] Partido Popular allow this?-- Regis Iglesias Ramirez, former Cuban political prisoner (of the Black Spring's 75) who was banished to Spain in 2011, poses questions for the Spanish government upon the repatriation of Castro's Spanish hostage Angel Carromero, Facebook, 12/15/12
at 10:28 AM Monday, December 17, 2012
- ► 2015 (545)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
12/16 - 12/23
- U.S. Policy for Cuba: Libertad
- Note to State: Mariela Castro is Now "Official"
- Bye Bye Alarcon
- Rubio Threatens to Hold Hagel
- Must-See: Forbidden Voices
- Castro's Problem With Women
- Glaring Contradictions and Revisionist History
- Will Bankrupt Spain Subsidize Havana Travel?
- How Badly Does Castro Need Chavez, Pt. 2?
- Pictures Speak for Themselves
- 207 Political Arrests in 24 Hours
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Quote of the Week
- The Truth in the Deaths of Paya and Cepero
- Paya's Family on Carromero's Repatriation
- ▼ 12/16 - 12/23 (15)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)