The capital of Venezuela has moved to Havana.-- Leopoldo López, leader of the Venezuelan opposition party, Popular Will, The New York Times, 1/15/13.
01/13 - 01/20
- Video: Dissidents Brutally Beaten
- Must-Read: Cuba in a Time of Cholera
- Quote of the Week
- Preserve Democracy Programs
- The Ugly Spaniards and Canadians
- Castro Freezes Church Funds
- On the Repression Front
- What About Calixto?
- The Migration Circus
- Pro-Democracy Leader Targeted in Murder Plot
- Quote of the Day
- Trouble in the Castro Clan
- Top Democrat on Western Hemisphere Subcommittee
- Kudos to the State Department
- Remarks @World Trade Center Orlando
- Must-Read: On Cuba's New "Migration Law"
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- BBC Reports on Cholera Outbreak
- At World Trade Center Orlando
- Hagel's Cuba Problem
- ▼ 01/13 - 01/20 (20)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)