Tune in today to "From Washington al Mundo" for a conversation on the prospects of immigration reform with Doris Meissner, former Commissioner of the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and Senior Fellow at the Migration Policy Institute.
Then, Dr. Carlos Ponce, General Coordinator of the Latin American and Caribbean Network for Democracy, will discuss his most recent article, "Venezuela's Coup Made in Cuba."
Maria Lipman, editor of the Pro et Contra journal, published by the Carnegie Moscow Center, will join us from Moscow to talk about Vladimir Putin's new ban on Americans adopting Russian children.
And Jordan Paul, Executive Director of the Moroccan American Center for Policy, will give us the North African country's view on the conflict in the Western Sahara.
You can listen to "From Washington al Mundo" seven-days a week on Sirius-XM's Cristina Radio (Channel 146) from 4-5 p.m. (EST) and again at midnight (EST).
- ► 2015 (338)
- ► 2014 (1177)
01/13 - 01/20
- Video: Dissidents Brutally Beaten
- Must-Read: Cuba in a Time of Cholera
- Quote of the Week
- Preserve Democracy Programs
- The Ugly Spaniards and Canadians
- Castro Freezes Church Funds
- On the Repression Front
- What About Calixto?
- The Migration Circus
- Pro-Democracy Leader Targeted in Murder Plot
- Quote of the Day
- Trouble in the Castro Clan
- Top Democrat on Western Hemisphere Subcommittee
- Kudos to the State Department
- Remarks @World Trade Center Orlando
- Must-Read: On Cuba's New "Migration Law"
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- BBC Reports on Cholera Outbreak
- At World Trade Center Orlando
- Hagel's Cuba Problem
- ▼ 01/13 - 01/20 (20)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)