In response to its continued designation as a "sponsor-of-terrorism" by the U.S. Department of State, the Castro regime has stated:
"The territory of Cuba has never been used and never will be to harbor terrorists of any origin, nor to organize, finance or perpetrate acts of terrorism against any country in the world, including the United States."
This is an obvious lie, which is a good reminder of the lack of credibility of Cuba's dictatorship.
But no one knows a terrorist better than another terrorist.
In 2011, one of Castro's favorite pupils, the renowned international terrorist, Carlos "the Jackal," was interviewed about his victims and crimes.
Asked about civilians who lost their lives in his attacks, he said:
"There were very few. I calculated that they were fewer than 10 percent. So out of 1,500 - 2,000 killed, there were not more than 200 civilian victims."
Asked about his crimes, Carlos said his crimes were "minor" and stated:
"Fidel Castro killed more people."
Moreover, Castro himself in one of his arrogant tirades (below) warned the world of his terrorist prowess:
- ► 2014 (1177)
05/26 - 06/02
- Iran and Cuba: The Real "Mad Men"
- Quote of the Week
- Tweet of the Week
- Petition Filed for UN to Investigate Paya's Death
- Is Fidel Castro a Terrorist?
- Tampa Travel Agency Closes
- State Releases Sponsors-of-Terrorism Report
- Castro's Oil Ruse is Over
- All Eyes on Yoani's Return
- Sweden Should Be Commended
- Regurgitating Castro's Headlines
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Mariela Castro Has Been "Outed"
- Cuba Adopts North Korean "Internet" Model
- The Cuban Official That Visited Foggy Bottom
- Nearly Two Million Cell Phones in Cuba
- Country Risk Remains High for Cuba
- We Remember
- Another U.S. Citizen Arrested in Cuba
- Tweet(s) of the Week
- Castro's Most Prominent Censor Dies
- Repressive Cuba
- Quote(s) of the Month
- ▼ 05/26 - 06/02 (23)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)