I think everything that guy [Raul Castro] does is cosmetic so that he can keep governing. That's the strategy. We're not going to allow someone who has destroyed the country to have more opportunities. The future of Cuba should be tied to the absence of the Castro family from power. I want changes with people who can propose new things. We might make mistakes, but we need to be able to make mistakes on our own, not this tyrant who has proven to be ineffective, and who has destroyed the country and entire generations.-- Gorki Aguila, Cuban punk rocker and front-man of the band Porno Para Ricardo, Punto Cuba, 7/25/13
at 11:04 PM Thursday, July 25, 2013
- ► 2016 (481)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
07/21 - 07/28
- Arbitration Court Rules Against Castro Regime
- Let Cuba be Cuban, Again
- Key Pieces in Cuba's Political Chess Game
- Tweets of the Day (July 26th)
- Quote of the Week
- Is This the Model We Want for Cuba?
- The Facts About South Africa and Cuba Sanctions
- Who Taught Cubans Incivility and Disrespect?
- Caught on Film: Female Activist Mauled
- Must-See: Cuban Protest Rapper Severely Beaten
- Cuban Metal Band Defects, Castro "Shocked"
- Can Cuba's SA-2 Missiles Be Used Offensively?
- A Bloody Hero for UNESCO
- Raul Looks to Create the "New Bureaucrat"
- Jay-Z: Boycott Florida, Vacation in Cuba
- Iran and Cuba Reinvigorate Ties
- Cuba and North Korea: Brothers in “Arms”
- International Leaders Urge U.N. to Investigate Pay...
- Must-Read: A Year After the Crime
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- American Express Fined $5 Million for Cuba Sanctio...
- The Ones That Got Away: At Least 7 Other Cuba-Nort...
- Must-See: Cuban and North Korean Generals During H...
- Functional Cuban MiG-21 Jets Found
- MH Editorial Board: Keep Cuba on Terrorist List
- Ten Questions for Cuba's Defense Minister
- ▼ 07/21 - 07/28 (26)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)