Last week, the U.S.-Cuba Democracy PAC announced the creation of its Young Leaders Group ("YLG").
The next day, the Castro regime issued a rant against the YLG, which was published in every state newspaper and website.
Apparently, the Cuban dictatorship doesn't approve of young people organizing to voice their opinions and challenge its propaganda.
It only approves of young people who are indifferent.
Judging by the interest and feedback the YLG has been generating, the Castros have a lot more displeasure coming.
You can follow the YLG in Facebook and Twitter.
- ► 2016 (381)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
08/04 - 08/11
- Note to AP: Censorship (and Dictatorship) is Shame...
- L for Libertad
- Congratulations to Arturo Sandoval
- Cuban Independent Labor Leader at Risk
- U.S. Should Press Harder on Paya’s Death
- HuffPost: Not Surprised by Cuba's Weapons Smugglin...
- Concern Over Health and Safety of Cuban Political ...
- Free Ivan Fernandez Depestre
- U.S. Had Evidence of Cuba's Missiles to North Kore...
- MH: Interview With Jorge Luis Garcia Perez "Antune...
- Congressmen Linked to Illegal Lobbying Against San...
- Raul's "Cooperatives" Ruse Revealed
- Self-Employment Licenses Reserved for "Loyalists"
- Menendez Praises Call for Paya Investigation
- Over 100 Political Arrests in 5 Days
- Kudos to U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power
- HRF: Stop Attacks Against Ladies in White
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Image of the Day: From Pyongyang
- AI: Cuba Must Release Prisoners Immediately
- Castro Works Overtime Against U.S. Interests
- People-to-People Trip: Corrupt Politicians, Salsa ...
- Cuba's Silence is Dangerous to Your Health
- Castro's Conniption Over Young Leaders Group
- Cuba Sees Closer Cooperation With North Korea
- Cuba: 255 Political Arrests in July
- Carromero: Cuba's Secret Services Murdered Oswaldo...
- When Presented With the Facts About Cuba
- Amnesty International: Five New Cuban Prisoners of...
- ▼ 08/04 - 08/11 (29)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)