Last week, Cuban democracy leader Dr. Oscar Elias Biscet joined Mauricio Claver-Carone on Cristina Radio's "From Washington al Mundo."
Dr. Biscet, a former Amnesty International prisoner of conscience and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient, discussed the current state of repression in Cuba and his new Emilia Project.
Listen to the podcast here.
- ► 2014 (215)
08/25 - 09/01
- WaPo: Spain Has "Universal" Obligation to Pursue P...
- Cuban General Dead, North Korean General Purged --...
- Inaction Breeds Impunity in #Syria #Cuba
- Hey Kim, Castro, Putin -- Twerk You!
- SOS Ivan Fernandez Deprestre
- "Black-Budget": Cuba Remains Priority for U.S. Cou...
- Castro's Economic Idiocy
- Young Cubans PAC Shows Generation Gap is a Myth
- Experts Confirm Cuba-North Korea Breached Sanction...
- PAHO Sponsors "Modern-Day Slavery"
- Must-See: New Cuba Tourism Ad
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- The Cuban and Syrian People Deserve an Apology
- Cuba Blatantly Lied About Weapons to North Korea
- Findings: Cuban Weapons Were for North Korea's Ill...
- Cuban Air Force Chief (Curiously) Killed in Crash
- Fidel Castro Admires Edward Snowden
- Cuban Political Prisoner in Grave Health
- Interview with Dr. Oscar Elias Biscet
- U.S. Visitors Contract Cholera in Cuba (and Get Ch...
- Must-See: Ladies in White Being Arrested This Week...
- Pressure Works Against the Castro Regime
- Quote of the Day
- ▼ 08/25 - 09/01 (23)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1032)
- ► 2010 (1043)
- ► 2009 (933)