Cuban independent journalists (from the Hablemos Press news agency) have documented over 100 political arrests conducted by the Castro regime during the first five days of August.
That's nearly half the tally (in just five days) of the 255 political arrests documented throughout the entire month of July.
There's one irrefutable change that is currently taking place in Cuba: an increase in repression.
- ► 2016 (481)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
08/04 - 08/11
- Note to AP: Censorship (and Dictatorship) is Shame...
- L for Libertad
- Congratulations to Arturo Sandoval
- Cuban Independent Labor Leader at Risk
- U.S. Should Press Harder on Paya’s Death
- HuffPost: Not Surprised by Cuba's Weapons Smugglin...
- Concern Over Health and Safety of Cuban Political ...
- Free Ivan Fernandez Depestre
- U.S. Had Evidence of Cuba's Missiles to North Kore...
- MH: Interview With Jorge Luis Garcia Perez "Antune...
- Congressmen Linked to Illegal Lobbying Against San...
- Raul's "Cooperatives" Ruse Revealed
- Self-Employment Licenses Reserved for "Loyalists"
- Menendez Praises Call for Paya Investigation
- Over 100 Political Arrests in 5 Days
- Kudos to U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power
- HRF: Stop Attacks Against Ladies in White
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- Image of the Day: From Pyongyang
- AI: Cuba Must Release Prisoners Immediately
- Castro Works Overtime Against U.S. Interests
- People-to-People Trip: Corrupt Politicians, Salsa ...
- Cuba's Silence is Dangerous to Your Health
- Castro's Conniption Over Young Leaders Group
- Cuba Sees Closer Cooperation With North Korea
- Cuba: 255 Political Arrests in July
- Carromero: Cuba's Secret Services Murdered Oswaldo...
- When Presented With the Facts About Cuba
- Amnesty International: Five New Cuban Prisoners of...
- ▼ 08/04 - 08/11 (29)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)