I don't have any reason to celebrate 50 years of the Industriales because Cuban baseball -- this baseball they come to represent here -- represents oppression against players, it represents repression, it's a cloistered and persecuted baseball. I want to dedicate this game to all of the political prisoners of Cuba and, specially, to imprisoned contractor Alan Gross and everyone that is suffering there at this time.-- Orlando Chinea, legendary Cuban national team pitching coach (now exiled), during the Industriales reunion game in Tampa, Radio Marti, 8/25/13
at 4:38 PM Sunday, August 25, 2013
- ► 2016 (547)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
08/25 - 09/01
- WaPo: Spain Has "Universal" Obligation to Pursue P...
- Cuban General Dead, North Korean General Purged --...
- Inaction Breeds Impunity in #Syria #Cuba
- Hey Kim, Castro, Putin -- Twerk You!
- SOS Ivan Fernandez Deprestre
- "Black-Budget": Cuba Remains Priority for U.S. Cou...
- Castro's Economic Idiocy
- Young Cubans PAC Shows Generation Gap is a Myth
- Experts Confirm Cuba-North Korea Breached Sanction...
- PAHO Sponsors "Modern-Day Slavery"
- Must-See: New Cuba Tourism Ad
- Today on "From Washington al Mundo"
- The Cuban and Syrian People Deserve an Apology
- Cuba Blatantly Lied About Weapons to North Korea
- Findings: Cuban Weapons Were for North Korea's Ill...
- Cuban Air Force Chief (Curiously) Killed in Crash
- Fidel Castro Admires Edward Snowden
- Cuban Political Prisoner in Grave Health
- Interview with Dr. Oscar Elias Biscet
- U.S. Visitors Contract Cholera in Cuba (and Get Ch...
- Must-See: Ladies in White Being Arrested This Week...
- Pressure Works Against the Castro Regime
- Quote of the Day
- ▼ 08/25 - 09/01 (23)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)