In the must-see documentary film, "Mad Dog – Gaddafi's Secret World," the BBC sheds lights on the torture, kidnapping and rape of young girls and boys by the Libyan dictator; his depraved sex dungeons and clinics; and political hit squads.
It also features how Gaddafi shot down a Libyan jet in 1992, killing all 157 people on board, to "show" how international sanctions were hurting Libyans by depriving their planes of spare parts.
Check out this article about the documentary.
Interestingly enough, the film also includes the "re-surgence" of a U.S. fugitive harbored in Cuba:
"In a secret interview from Cuba, former CIA agent Frank Terpil said: ‘I would say [it was] Murder Incorporated . . . murder for hire. Gaddafi thought that anybody who was a dissident, they [should be] eliminated, he had contracts out on a bunch of people in London.’"
Terpil is a former CIA operative turned soldier of fortune, who is wanted by the U.S. for selling arms and nuclear technology to the Uganda's Idi Amin and Libya's Gaddafi.
Terpil, led some of Gaddafi's hit squads, together with another former CIA operative and U.S. fugitive, Ed Wilson.
Obviously, Terpil remains in Cuba.
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
01/26 - 02/02
- Cuba's Not-So-Self Employed
- Tweet of the Week: On Mexico's President in Cuba
- U.N. Cuba 2014
- Must-Watch: Gusano
- Politifact Debunks Senator Harkin: On Cuban Health...
- Cuba Summit Was Mostly Political Tourism (Circus)
- U.S. Fugitive in Cuba "Re-Surges" in BBC Documenta...
- State Department: CELAC Betrays Democratic Princip...
- Adrienne Arsht's Political Hatchet Job
- Obama Administration (Sadly) Bamboozled by Assad
- Sr. Obama Advisor: Cuba Policy Remains Focused on ...
- The Exception
- Quote of the Day: On Dilma's Cuba Project
- Tweet of the Day: Fear in Cuba
- Venezuela is Cuba's Colony
- The Engagement Model in Full Display
- Tweets of the Day: U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power ...
- IBD Editorial Board: As Leaders Praise Castro, Bea...
- CSW: Cuban Pastor Threatened and Arrested
- Ban Ki-moon's Cynical Remarks in Cuba
- Quote of the Week: From Amnesty International
- Tweet of the Week
- Miami Herald Editorial Board: The Hypocrisy Summit...
- WaPo Editorial Board: EU Mustn't Overlook Human Ri...
- Why the OAS is Irrelevant Today
- Note to Ban Ki-moon: Meet With the Victims
- Over 144 Dissidents Arrested Ahead of CELAC Summit...
- Menendez Foes Stumble in Smear Campaign
- Tweet of the Day
- Dissidents Arrested Ahead of CELAC Summit
- ▼ 01/26 - 02/02 (30)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)