From Iran's Tasnim:
Cuba Stresses Iran’s Right to Use Peaceful N. Energy
The Cuban foreign minister, in a meeting with visiting Iranian deputy foreign minister in Havana, said Iran has inalienable rights to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
The issue was raised by Bruno Eduardo Rodríguez Parrilla in his Wednesday evening meeting with the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for the European and Latin American Affairs Majid Takht Ravanchi.
The Cuban official expressed satisfaction with the achievements made by Iran, specially during Tehran’s negotiations with the Group 5+1 (the five permanent UN Security Council members plus Germany), and said based on the international laws, Iran is entitled to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
He also voiced Cuba’s support for Iran’s stance on the nuclear issue.
- ► 2016 (651)
- ► 2015 (1080)
01/12 - 01/19
- Dissident Leaders React to Possible Review of EU C...
- Celebrating Modern-Day Terrorism in Havana
- Tweet of the Day: Warning Dissidents Prior to CELA...
- A Not-so-Veiled (and Irresponsible) Threat Against...
- Granma Editor Defects to U.S.
- Our Opposition to Odebrecht
- Tweet and Quote of the Day: A Rogue's Resort
- The Cuban Five and The Taliban Five
- Cuban General Upset His "Paladar" Was Exposed
- Cuba Supports Nuclear Iran
- Cuba: 2nd Least Free Economy in the World
- Quote of the Day: On Cuba's "Self-Employed"
- Kerry Talks Cuba at The Vatican
- A Year for (Mostly) Leaving Cuba
- Cuba: Religious Freedom Violations Increase in 201...
- Quote of the Day: On the Cuban Military's Business...
- The MININT's Paladares
- Quote of the Day: On Death of Young American in Cu...
- Free Ivan Fernandez Depestre
- Bob Graham Being "Propagandized" w/ Moot Cuba Trip...
- ▼ 01/12 - 01/19 (20)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)