The National Association of Sugar Mill Owners of Cuba, which represents the owners of sugar mills expropriated without compensation by the Castro dictatorship, has taken out ads today in The Miami Herald, El Nuevo Herald and Diario las Americas, in response to Alfy Fanjul's recent comments.
See the ad below (or click here):
ADCL814 Sugar Owners Cuba
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
02/16 - 02/23
- Ukraine Ousts Yanukovych, Releases Opposition Lead...
- Venezuela: Another Reason Why Cuba Remains a State...
- Answering The Economist's Question on Venezuela
- Quote of the Week: Latin America's Complicit Silen...
- Leopoldo Lopez: "I Do Not Negotiate With Dictators...
- Will Miami-Dade Commissioners Side With Odebrecht ...
- Event Tonight: D.C. Youth Forum With Rosa Maria Pa...
- It's Not Time to Change U.S. Policy Toward Cuba
- Latin America's Evildoers and Their Enablers
- Must-Watch: Young Cuban Democracy Activists Suppor...
- Proud to Stand With the "Hard-Liners"
- Cuban Democracy Leader Savagely Beaten
- Castro Rejects Banking Solution, Opts for Blackmai...
- How Much Capital Does Castro Require for "Influenc...
- A Civil Rights Movement is Happening in Cuba, Pt. ...
- WaPo Editorial Board: Cuba's Changes Are Mere Wind...
- Confiscated Cuban Sugar Mill Owners Counter Fanjul...
- Tweet of the Week
- Learn What's Happening in Venezuela
- Cuba Training Venezuelan Armed Groups
- Chairman Menendez on Protests in Venezuela
- ▼ 02/16 - 02/23 (21)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)