In the video below (or click here), former Cuban intelligence official, Uberto Mario, describes (in Spanish) how the Castro regime is currently training Venezuelan armed groups.
Mario defected during his "service" in Venezuela.
Known as the Venezuelan Tupamaros, these are the groups who are violently and lethally attacking student protesters.
In other words, old habits die hard for the Castro brothers.
Why is the Castro regime not being scrutinized for its military presence and incursions in Venezuela?
Yet another reason why Cuba remains a "state-sponsor of terrorism."
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
02/16 - 02/23
- Ukraine Ousts Yanukovych, Releases Opposition Lead...
- Venezuela: Another Reason Why Cuba Remains a State...
- Answering The Economist's Question on Venezuela
- Quote of the Week: Latin America's Complicit Silen...
- Leopoldo Lopez: "I Do Not Negotiate With Dictators...
- Will Miami-Dade Commissioners Side With Odebrecht ...
- Event Tonight: D.C. Youth Forum With Rosa Maria Pa...
- It's Not Time to Change U.S. Policy Toward Cuba
- Latin America's Evildoers and Their Enablers
- Must-Watch: Young Cuban Democracy Activists Suppor...
- Proud to Stand With the "Hard-Liners"
- Cuban Democracy Leader Savagely Beaten
- Castro Rejects Banking Solution, Opts for Blackmai...
- How Much Capital Does Castro Require for "Influenc...
- A Civil Rights Movement is Happening in Cuba, Pt. ...
- WaPo Editorial Board: Cuba's Changes Are Mere Wind...
- Confiscated Cuban Sugar Mill Owners Counter Fanjul...
- Tweet of the Week
- Learn What's Happening in Venezuela
- Cuba Training Venezuelan Armed Groups
- Chairman Menendez on Protests in Venezuela
- ▼ 02/16 - 02/23 (21)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)