This week, TV Marti ran a special on U.S. sanctions policy toward Cuba.
It contains the testimony of courageous young Cuban democracy activists, including Yaremis Flores, Danilo Maldonado ("El Sexto"), Sayli Navarro, Lienys Moya and San Miguel Molina -- all of whom stressed the importance for the U.S. not to lift sanctions at this time.
These are the voices of young Cuban democracy activists, who have put their blood, sweat, tears and lives on the line for freedom and democracy.
See the video below (or here):
at 10:08 PM Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- ► 2016 (660)
- ► 2015 (1080)
02/16 - 02/23
- Ukraine Ousts Yanukovych, Releases Opposition Lead...
- Venezuela: Another Reason Why Cuba Remains a State...
- Answering The Economist's Question on Venezuela
- Quote of the Week: Latin America's Complicit Silen...
- Leopoldo Lopez: "I Do Not Negotiate With Dictators...
- Will Miami-Dade Commissioners Side With Odebrecht ...
- Event Tonight: D.C. Youth Forum With Rosa Maria Pa...
- It's Not Time to Change U.S. Policy Toward Cuba
- Latin America's Evildoers and Their Enablers
- Must-Watch: Young Cuban Democracy Activists Suppor...
- Proud to Stand With the "Hard-Liners"
- Cuban Democracy Leader Savagely Beaten
- Castro Rejects Banking Solution, Opts for Blackmai...
- How Much Capital Does Castro Require for "Influenc...
- A Civil Rights Movement is Happening in Cuba, Pt. ...
- WaPo Editorial Board: Cuba's Changes Are Mere Wind...
- Confiscated Cuban Sugar Mill Owners Counter Fanjul...
- Tweet of the Week
- Learn What's Happening in Venezuela
- Cuba Training Venezuelan Armed Groups
- Chairman Menendez on Protests in Venezuela
- ▼ 02/16 - 02/23 (21)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)