The Cuban Commission for Human Rights (CCHR) has documented 1,051 political arrests by the Castro regime during the month of February 2014.
During the last two months, political arrests have averaged between 1,000 and 1,200. That's close to double the monthly average of arrests in previous years.
These are only political arrests that have been thoroughly documented. Many more are suspected.
More "reform" you can't believe in.
- ► 2016 (646)
- ► 2015 (1080)
03/02 - 03/09
- Honoring the Women of Cuba and Venezuela
- Does the Media's Cuba Misreporting Extend to Venez...
- French Banks Investigated for Sanctions Violations...
- Obama Sanctions Russian Aggressors. And Venezuela'...
- Cuba Reaffirms Intervention in Venezuela, Supports...
- Tweet of the Week: On Meeting Insulza
- Only One Poll Matters in Cuba Policy
- What NYT Doesn't Say About "Private Enterprise" in...
- Venezuelan Legislators Denounce Cuban Interference...
- Cuba Manipulates Health Care Statistics
- Chavez Mentor: Venezuela Has Been Occupied by the ...
- Will Miami-Dade County Keep Supporting Maduro's Al...
- Miami Congressman Talks Cuba Policy w/ NYT
- U.S. House Condemns Venezuela's Deadly Repression
- Six-Years Later: Raul's Signature "Reform" Fails
- Financial Times Proposes Castro (Putin) as "Peacef...
- Over 1,051 Political Arrests in February
- Putin (Castro) Has Europe's Number
- Iran Delegation Departs for Venezuela, Cuba in Rus...
- Obama Warns Russia on Ukraine Intervention, Silent...
- Video: Female Dissident's Protest in Central Havan...
- Kudos to Jared Leto, Kevin Spacey & Kerry Washingt...
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 47
- Tweet of the Day: Dictators Must be Confronted
- ▼ 03/02 - 03/09 (24)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)