I hope we can get passage of [the legislation] here on the floor so we can send a clear signal to the people of Venezuela: The people of the United States of America are on your side, we support your cause, we will not forget what you are going through, we will not abandon your aspirations. We stand for the liberty and the freedom of all people, including those who do not live here with us.-- U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), floor speech on Venezuela, 3/27/14
at 9:16 PM Thursday, March 27, 2014
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
03/23 - 03/30
- Ukraine Angle to Cuba's "Purchase" of Russian Anto...
- Should Castro's Elite Receive U.S. Visas?
- Quote of the Day: On Cuba's "New" Foreign Investme...
- Data Trumps (Theoretical) Danger of a Cuban Collap...
- Cuba Supports Russia, Syria and North Korea at U.N...
- North Korean Ship Reappears in Havana
- Quote of the Day: Rubio on Venezuela
- Castro's "New" Foreign Investment Law = No Rights ...
- Tweet of the Day: Putin's Supporters
- Leopoldo Lopez to LatAm Leaders: To Be Silent is t...
- Congressional Testimony: Autocracy v. Democracy in...
- Here We Go Again: Foreign Investment Law Edition
- Can Chavistas Save Venezuela From Cuba?
- Venezuela Sacks Ambassador to Cuba
- Another Oil Company Relinquishes Cuba Block
- ▼ 03/23 - 03/30 (15)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)