Please, desist from your trip: you have absolutely no credibility in Venezuela... I can assure you that half of the country has no respect for you and the other half thinks you are a mere fool that they can use and discard as needed. I think that not only you should desist from your trip, but should never mention us again. You have cursed us enough as it is. We will appreciate your future silence since nothing good ever comes from your statements on Venezuela. Worry not, I am sure we will find more worthy mediators.-- Daniel Duquenal, Venezuelan blogger, in a open letter to former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, who recently invited himself to (once again) "mediate" the South American nation's conflict, 2/26/14
at 7:00 PM Saturday, March 1, 2014
- ► 2016 (646)
- ► 2015 (1080)
02/23 - 03/02
- Are Cuban Special Forces Shooting Venezuelan Prote...
- Tweet of the Day: Venezuela Is Not Subject to Nego...
- Quote of the Day: Venezuelan Blogger to Jimmy Cart...
- Image of the Day: Fidel and Venezuela
- How Cuba Exports Repression to Venezuela
- Tweet of the Day: On Cuba's Violation of Venezuela...
- RWB: Dissident Blogger Completes Year in Detention...
- Senate Resolution Targets Venezuelan Rights Violat...
- Quote of the Week: Secretary Kerry on Imprisoned C...
- Cuba Sanctions Serve U.S. Interests
- Castro Regime Requires Firm Hand, Not Velvet Glove...
- Russian Spy Ship Docked in Havana
- Quote of the Day: Damaris Moya Portieles
- Tweet of the Day: Russian Bases in "Zone of Peace"...
- Image of the Day: Venezuela's Ladies in White
- The Castro Caucus
- Cuban Democracy Leader Dr. Oscar Elias Biscet Beat...
- El Que Se Cansa, Pierde
- Must-Watch: Rubio Floor Speech on Cuba, Venezuela
- Jeff Flake Hosts Religious (Political) Persecutors...
- To Confront Maduro is to Confront Castro
- Polling With an Agenda
- Arsht Center's Week-in-Review: Ignore Venezuela, T...
- Over 70 Ladies in White Arrested Sunday
- An Act of Terrorism by Cuba's Regime
- WSJ: Cuba's Role Behind the Turmoil in Venezuela
- Maduro Wants Talks With Obama, Not Opposition
- Their Sacrifice Will Not Be in Vain
- Iran Delegation Heads to Cuba, Syria & Lebanon
- ▼ 02/23 - 03/02 (29)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)