Below (or here) is the video that Venezuelan opposition legislator, Maria Corina Machado, took to the Organization of American States (OAS), and was censored from showing:
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
03/16 - 03/23
- Watch Venezuela's Cynicism at the OAS
- Video the OAS Does Not Want You to See
- Putin's (et al.) Quiet Latin America Play
- Today's OAS Vote: Autocracy v. Democracy
- Quote of the Day: Maria Corina Machado
- Image of the Week: OAS Silence
- The Magnitude of Cuba-North Korea Arms Smuggling
- Goldberg Needs a Lesson on the Cuban Five (Three)
- Quote of the Day: Martinelli to Maduro
- Imprisoned Labor Leader in Grave Condition
- Castro Promotes Military Officer (Son-in-Law) at C...
- U.N. Expert: Cuba Hiding Info in Illegal Arms Prob...
- Cubans Lead Venezuelan Paramilitary Squads
- U.S. Highlights Human Rights Abuses in Cuba, Venez...
- Shocking: Cuba Denies It Will Allow Home Internet
- Two-Years Later: Sonia Garro Remains Arbitrarily I...
- Cuba Backs North Korea's Human Rights Abuses
- This Week: D.C. Screening of "CUBAMERICAN"
- Where's the Influence?
- Putting Castro's Repression Into Perspective
- Image of the Day: Venezuelans Against Cuban Interf...
- Tweet of the Day: Maduro is Rotten
- Video: Message From Venezuela's Students
- A Pro-Castro Soiree
- Unbelievable: U.S. Academics Urge Support for Madu...
- And Then There's Bachelet
- ▼ 03/16 - 03/23 (26)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)