To admit, without complexes, authorship of the project was the right thing to do by Washington. What is so immoral about exercising its solidarity with those who suffer under the last remaining dictatorship of the Western Hemisphere? The United States should be thanked for being the only country that exercises some type of pressure against the Castro regime. A pressure not free of errors, but at the end of the day, the only one that exists.-- Editorial, by the Madrid-based news-site, Diario de Cuba, 4/5/14
at 12:14 PM Saturday, April 5, 2014
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
03/30 - 04/06
- Tweet of the Week: Kudos to Kevin Spacey
- Bloomberg View Spot On Regarding "Cuban Twitter"
- CNN Dinero on Cuba's Foreign Investment Law
- Quote of the Day: On "Cuban Twitter"
- Senator Leahy's Fake (Hypocritical) Outrage on Cub...
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 48
- White House on "Cuban Twitter"
- Kudos to USAID on "Cuban Twitter" Statement
- AP Considers Twitter "Subversive" -- for Cubans
- In Cuba Policy Debate, Theories Don't Cut It
- Yoani Meets Biden
- Castro More Dependent on Subsidies Than Ever
- Cuba: Over 810 Political Arrests in March
- Silence on Venezuela
- Image: A Prayer for Democracy
- How Castro Manipulates Foreign Investors
- Cuban and Russian Security Chiefs Discuss Repressi...
- New ID Card Expands Cuba's Control Over Venezuelan...
- Over 70 Ladies in White Arrested Yesterday
- Must-Read: The Extent of Castro's Control in Venez...
- Tweets of the Day: Castro's Labor Monopoly
- The Farce of Castro's "Reforms"
- Quote of the Day: Cuban State Reigns Supreme
- Tweets of the Day: The Cuban Apartheid
- Image: Cuban Spy Chiefs Receive Repatriated Agent
- ▼ 03/30 - 04/06 (25)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)