From El Universal:
Venezuela gives Cuba three aircraft to transport Raúl Castro
The aircrafts –two Dassault Falcon 50 and one Falcon 900– are worth some USD 100-110 million
Venezuela has given Havana three upscale executive aircraft that are used by Cuban leaders. Maintenance will be carried out by Venezuela even though the oil producing nation faces a serious currency crisis which has led to massive food shortage.
The aircraft –two Dassault Falcon 50 and one Falcon 900– are worth some USD 100-110 million, and are regularly used for transporting ministers and Cuban President Raúl Castro, sources told The Miami Herald.
Pictured below (left) is Cuba's "Vice-President," the infamous General Ramiro Valdes:
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
04/06 - 04/13
- Families of Shootdown Victims: No Spies for Gross ...
- Amnesty "Prisoner of Conscience" Brutally Beaten
- French Group to Foreign Minister: Don't Ignore Rig...
- 26 Other Countries Where U.S. Funds Internet Freed...
- "Cuban Twitter" is Consistent With International L...
- Menendez Opening Statement in USAID Hearing
- Rubio Exchange With USAID Administrator
- Castro Resends Ransom Note for U.S. Hostage
- Cuba: 45-Year-Old Dissident Spent 23-Years as Poli...
- Ros-Lehtinen Questions USAID Administrator on "Cub...
- State Department Official's Timely Speech on Socia...
- Tweet of the Week: The Little Ladies in White
- Reminder: Cuba Ranks as World's 2nd Worst Internet...
- Video: Chairman Menendez's Cuba Speech
- Alan Gross is Being Held Hostage
- Rubio Questions Kerry on Venezuela, Cuba
- MH Editorial Board: "Cuban Twitter" is Commendable...
- MUST-READ: Chairman Menendez Floor Speech on Cuba
- Eight Facts About the "Cuban Twitter"
- Venezuela Provides Castro Private Luxury Jets
- Castro's "Murder, Inc."
- WaPo Editorial Board: "Cuban Twitter" Plan Should ...
- Confirmed: North Korea's Ambassador to Cuba Execut...
- In My Humble Opinion, Pt. 49
- Where's the Outrage? Why the Double-Standard? Who'...
- More AP Sensationalism on "Cuban Twitter"
- ▼ 04/06 - 04/13 (26)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)