Don't miss this video footage of Cuban police officials being scolded by a democracy activist.
For those who don't understand Spanish, the activist is telling them that the Castros have destroyed the country and should resign.
See below (or click here):
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
04/13 - 04/20
- Cuba’s Mariel Development Zone (Labor Violations) ...
- Video: Democracy Activist Scolds Cuban Police
- Travel Provider Fined for Cuba Sanctions Violation...
- On Gabo's Passing
- Quote[s] of the Day: Cuba Remains High-Risk Invest...
- Intervention for Dummies: Cuba-in-Venezuela Editio...
- Reporters Without Borders: Free Imprisoned Cuban J...
- Was Alan Gross Arrested Because He's Jewish?
- Quote of the Day: Definition of Chavistas
- The Cubans-in-Venezuela Deniers
- A Lesson for the Ingenuous: How Cuba Took Over Ven...
- Quote of the Day: Cubans Are Hungry for Internet
- Tweet of the Week: Indifferent Tourists
- Brookings Claims Cubans Like Being Second-Class Ci...
- Former CIA Official: Cuba Remains Primary Threat f...
- Revisiting the Cuban Embargo
- Deceptive Cuba Lobbying Schemes
- Tweet of the Week: Cuba's No Fun for Imprisoned Jo...
- Raul Even Lies About Milk
- Quote of the Week: Cubans Do Have a Voice
- ▼ 04/13 - 04/20 (20)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)