Last week, we'd posted about the beatings and arrests by the Castro regime at the funeral of the father of Ibis Maria Rodriguez, a prominent member of The Ladies in White.
The Ladies in White is a pro-democracy group that consists of the wives, mothers, daughters, sisters and other relatives of Cuban political prisoners.
The political police physically assaulted Ibis and other dissidents. It also arrested her husband, Fermin Zamora Vazquez.
Below are some images:
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
04/27 - 05/04
- On #PressFreedomDay: Two Cuban #InfoHeroes:
- Castro's Russian Power Play Over the European Unio...
- Tweets of the Week: Young Cuban Democracy Leader o...
- #FreeThePress: State Department Recognizes Cuban I...
- Images: Ladies in White Attacked and Arrested at F...
- Kudos to Ambassador Power
- Cuba's Support for Venezuela's Paramilitary "Colec...
- Did North Korea Use Cuban Artillery Shells in Live...
- Cuba Remains a State-Sponsor of Terrorism
- MUST-READ: Cuba is Open for Business That Might La...
- Tweet of the Day: Russian Foreign Minister Yachtin...
- Two Important Points About Cuba's New Foreign Inve...
- A Middle-Ground Approach to Help Cuba's "Self-Empl...
- Over 85 Ladies in White Arrested on Sunday
- Castro's Newest Economic Non-Reform
- Russian Foreign Minister Headed to Cuba
- Repercussions for Alan Gross' Hostage-Taking Are L...
- U.S. Confronts Consequences of Underestimating Nor...
- President Obama's Letter on Venezuela
- ▼ 04/27 - 05/04 (19)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)